Monday, October 27, 2014

My Learning Theory!!!


                       It is always amazing to learn something and do what we learnt and again learn from what we did and do what we learnt from past experience. Life without learning is like an amusement park without a Roller Coaster. Learning will complete the purpose of our life. Every living beings use to learn different things by different ways. One’s learning strategy may not help other. Let me share some of my thoughts and experiences on how I learnt few skills in my life.
 Here I am not intended to let the readers understand the fact that “Determination and Desire can help us achieve any thing.” Instead I want to convey some information by which they can hold their determination strongly and live their life with desire. Learning doesn’t get accomplished only by gaining knowledge. It gets fulfilled only if we apply what we learnt.

No matter what Barriers stand in your way, Never lose sight of your goal.
-Mark Wilson.
                
                   I want to pin out an Interesting story taken from Mahabaratham,
One of the Great epics of Ancient India.   
             Once there were Five Brothers. Five Great Legends who ruled all over India those days. During their Teenage days they have been trained for Archery Skill which would be useful during the war. Arjunan was one of the five brothers and he is well known for Archery skill in his later days. Dhronachariya was the teacher for Archery Classes and he too was an Archery expert.
One day During the training Dhronachariya asked one of his students to aim an eye of a bird which were sitting at the branch of a tree.  That student took his bow and arrow and aimed at one of the eyes of that Bird. Now Dhrona asked
What you see?
Student replied “I see a tree, a branch in that tree, leaves in that Branch, a bird sitting in that Branch  and  its eyes.”  
Dhrona smiled and asked Arjunan to aim an eye of that bird.
Now Dhrona asked Arjunan
What you see?
Arjunan replied “I see an eye of a Bird.”
Dhrona  tapped Arjunan’s back and praised him for his attitude.

May be Arjunan’s desire towards his learning process had lead a path for him, becoming a Great archer.  



        When I was around 15 years old, I got drastic interest towards Shaping up my  body and wanted to achieve masculine structure. Once I started running towards my desire to achieve well built body, first problem I faced was my studies. Besides I have had to accept the pain. Working out is not an easy task though at the age of 15. Some other problems also I faced which made me feel like “Why the hell I need to do this?”, “What I am going to get by running behind this desire crazily?”. But  What drives me to continue running towards my desire and what make me feel determined is the pride which I would feel after I accomplish the goal.  That is the only reason that pushed me to achieve things.

As the quote says, when someone is determined about something, only way to keep up their determination is to cut all the craps that stands in their way and focus on the goal. The Goal which they want to accomplish. The Goal which they were determined about. The Goal which brings real Happiness in themselves. 



Don’t wait for your Ship to come in,Swim out to it.
                                                                   -Cathy Hopkins.  

Two Boat Men
Before we get started let me tell you short story. Precisely, shorter than short.
             There were 2 Boat men getting ready to go into the sea for Fishing. They both had known that Cyclone would be coming soon. Despite they went on and got stuck at the middle of the sea and the GPS which they brought to communicate doesn’t have signal and so they were not able to contact the coast guards...They both realised that sooner or later, Due to the effect of the cyclone their boat is going to get upside down...  

Now they have only  2 choices… Either Jump into the sea and swim unless they find a Shore(Though both the Boatmen knows that the waves will further take them deep into the sea)…  or wait for any other ship to come  for Help. Second choice may not  guaranty their lives because the boat was small and they were prone to death . One Boat man decided to stay in the boat unless he gets any help while other  decided to jump  into the sea , swim and  find the Shore. There may be 2 results based on the decisions.  Either Boat man who decided to swim and save himself will become safer soon than  the one who decided to stay…  Or Both will die…

                  If people have an attitude like “I got talent, I am waiting for an Opportunity to prove myself” or “I don’t know whether I have talent or not, I need an Opportunity to Understand myself”, then I would say they are Hitting on the iron, which is of no use. There is nothing like Opportunities that will knock your door and say “Come on, use me”. They are meant to be created by our self. If we miss this opportunity, we can avail another opportunity, another one, again one. Opportunities are available unless we stop trying to find it.   

         A simple dating technique will apply for the life. If we wait for our crush to come to us and ask for a date, then He/ She may get busy with any other. May be Funny , but it’s the fact.    

         


Always Desire to learn something useful
                                                          -Sophecles
               I divide people’s life into 2 general category. One is who live their life learning something new every day and enjoying it. Another one is enjoying the life without learning anything new. 
 
       Life Without learning anything new is like a digging a coal mine continuously in a place where there is no need of electricity or any other uses of coal… Life would be incomplete and unreasonable than…
        Learn something and enjoy from what we have learnt or enjoy the life and let us learn something from what we have enjoyed…    
           
           

A Creative man is motivated by Desire to Achieve.
                                                                                    -Ayn Rand
               When I say Creative man, I didn’t mean person who have lots of creativity in mind. It is for people who have got the desire to achieve something in life. They don’t need to be Creators. Today’s desires will be tomorrow’s creations. Primary need to achieve great heights or develop any skills is to have a strong desire and sticking tight to the desire at any cost. A Creative mind can only be motivated by Desire to achieve things in life, not by the desire to win others.
                       
            In 2012 when I started writing, I was nothing. I was not even able to write a single paragraph  that is worth reading. I got no talents. Don’t know anything about writing. Only thing I had is desire to achieve. I am not trying to point that I am creative. But the desire that I got that day had helped me improve my skills.  Helped  me to learn many things about writing.  Droved me to read many books and Refine myself. When I wrote my 1st Poem it was awful. I myself could not read it. When I started my first short story , I got dumb stuck at 1st line. I didn’t know how to start? , Where to start?, What to write? Etc. Desire is the only thing that has been with me for these days and it was the reason I started enrolling in Online Courses and it is the reason for development of  my so called “Writing Skill” by which I am able to write an essay today.



                 As writers we have many things to grab from outside and accomplish our desires. As a person we have many things to learn which can help us accomplish our goals towards our life. Only thing which differs is the way of Learning. We all are writers already, by some reason. Only thing which signifies one writer from other is the way of learning. Every one of us has unique stories… Either do something that worth writing or write something that worth reading…
 
“World need no more proverbs. It needs guidelines that help us follow the existing ones.” 
 -Maha
                                                                                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment