Friday, March 6, 2015

Easy vs Uneasy!!!

             
              It is easy being easy to accept a mistake done by me when others point it.  
             But it is uneasy to keep on hearing them pointing my mistake again and again.. 

             It is being easy to laugh along with friends when I get teased about something I am accustomed to...  
            But it is being uneasy to bear them when I get teased for something I regret about... 

             It is being easy for me let go my loses...  
             But it is being uneasy to hear others labeling me as a loser...  

             It is being easy to do many things at the same time without even a second thought... 
             But it is being uneasy when others tend to judge me as a confused person... 

             It is being easy to increase my confidence level on whatever things I do... 
             But it is being uneasy when others take my confidence as over confidence... 

             It is being easy to tell others that I am not alone...  
             It is being uneasy to accept something to be true when it is actually not like the one mentioned above... 

             It is being easy to realise my inner thoughts and what am capable of doing...
             But it is being uneasy to find a person who can realise that I realised what I am upto... 

             It is being easy to dream... 
             It is being uneasy to express it... 

             It is being easy to learn certain things... 
             But it is being useasy when others boast themselves for learning that thing and pretending as they are the only people who could do so... 

              It is being easy to be starnge, freak, different, mad etc.. 
              But it is being uneasy to make others accept me as what I am... 

              It is being easy to be open to everyone... 
              But it is being uneasy to tolerate the judgements being made on me by others... 

              It is being easy to be careful... 
              But it is being uneasy when others try to screen me with a carelessness image.... 

               It is being easy to write these things in my blog.. 
               It is never going to be easy to make others understand my uneasiness in above mentioned things, may be because I am this kind of person who easily get annoyed, and uneasily get gratified... 

                                                                                                                               - In uneasy easiness... 

2 comments: