Thursday, March 12, 2015

Yet another strange expectation!!

                  What if I have a person like me who can explain me when I am about to do mistakes? 

                  What if I have a person like me who understands me when I am frustrated for some reason? 

                  What if I have a person like me who could argue with me and win over me to make me realise I am wrong?

                  What if I have a person like me who can sit back and watch me the way I want myself to be watched? 

                  What if I have a person like me who go and do things to teach me something that I am refusing to learn to? 

                  What if I have a person like me who can clearly lay the path for me to continue my journey? 

                  What if i have a person like me who come,pat me behind and assure me that whatever I dream of doing I am able to achieve that dream?
                  
                                                                                                         -In the search of that person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment