Friday, March 13, 2015

Dreams, a perspective ...

               Already lots of people there in the world had talked and is talking about dreams and ways to achieve those dreams. They had even shared their own life experiences on how they achieved their particular dream.  But what many of those works lacks is how to identify a dream? Isn't there any difference between getting attracted to something and dreaming about that thing? Do we intend to dream about the things we got attracted to or we get attracted to things which we dream of? 

               
In  formal meaning dream is a series of thoughts, images and sensations occuring in a person's mind during his sleep. But that is not what we are talking about here.  Dream also has another context. It is uncherished desire or ambition in one's life. 

                Talking informally, a dream is a serious of thoughts that makes you forget your real world and let you imagine about yourself achieving that dream. It doesn't let you sleep. It will always pushes you into the circle where you can have all kind of supportive environment to achieve what you are dreaming about. Only thing you need to do is to dream. Nothing else. Just dream hard about a certain thing and you can see yourself making a progress towards the success path of that dream. 

                The most crucial part lies here. What if I have more than one dream at a time? What if I want all of those dreams to come true? What if I am unable to priorotise my dreams? Does it mean that I am assuming wrong things as my dreams? Does it mean that I cannot achieve more than one dream at a time? 

                 It is always a never ending battle inside me. I am not talking negative here. I am trying to be positive. If you ask me, I would say ,trying to be positive is also one of my dreams and I am trying hard to be positive about my view on Dreams which leads me in achieving my dream.   

                 Let me talk about the longavity of dreams. A dream remains sustainable or dissolve like a sea sand, it is absolutely in your lust towards that dream. If you madly determined on achieving that dream, it will have a sustainable growth. 

                 A friend of mine once asked "How can you be everything you are dreaming of?" I see this question as my friend's intolerance towards the freakish conversations about lives, dreams, passion etc. What I realised is though sustainability is in my hands, their birth is not in my area of control. Unfortunaltely that may be the reason others see me as a confusionist. Believe me,confusionism isn't a big deal when you have lots of things in mind to be achieved. For me staying confused is letting me do the things I needed to do at right time. It isn't in commonness. It is in uniqueness. 

                My uniqueness on my dreams may not be acceptable by others but that's how uniquenesses are understood throughout the mankind. 

                Getting lost in dreams is a blissful moment to experience. I never got tired of dreaming. No one will get tired of imagining about themselves being in a place where they hardly want to be. It isn't hard to develop a dream from a initial stage. The more easy it is to imagine, the more hard it is to stay along. 

                 Humans are made of Dreams and Love. Some may love to dream. Some may dream to love. Some may love to love their dreams. Some may even dream of loving their dreams.  All we need is to let our wings open in order to float on the air of happiness... 


-Happy dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment