Saturday, December 6, 2014

Aftermath of Exams!!!

               It's been a while I posted... The exams do cause many changes in us... I love exams as much as I hate them... Yeah it's true... First of all I hate them because they are being used to judged a person's capacity... I love them because, exam times are the one at which my mind get equipped with more number of things to accomplish, except studying...  It's a common mania for most of us, that we tend to do any work during the exams that we might not even considered during other days... Funny but true...

             Whenever we feel a thing that we can find ourselves instantly that we are in that feel, just stop there and think of that feel... Analyse it... What is causing it?  What does it do? Is it a good feel or Is it good to feel? If so then how to bring the feel again and again whenever required?

             These questions which I always try to answer helps control our thoughts... It can help us create a strategy and follow them or gives a way to manage that strategy...  This is one of the simple way to understand our inner thoughts and act upon them...

              For example, there are many writers, artists, dancers, musicians etc who have the habit of making an art only at a particular place at particular environment... Some writers sit and write flawless sitting on the shore whereas some artists tend to draw only being in natural sceneries...  The reason is that they understand their inner thoughts which let them create art only when they feel being in their desired places... As a budding writers, artists or any kind of people who are making art, I hope it is an important and also effective thing to be followed.. (i.e)  Find a metaphor for your work... Use that and make art... I am on my way of finding my metaphor...

             Coming back to exams, a friend of mine said once that it helps prepare for exams efficiently if you involve in some curious activities before start studying... I wanted to reconsider this theory on my view... As I said before exams are the ones that is leading me to find some other curious things than studying...

             No one can compete a student's imagination boundaries when he/she is sitting in front of book at late night a day before the exam with a new topic to cover along with the deep sleep in eyes... We need to imagine something else to keep ourselves wakeup... That is the most beautiful time for powerful and effective thoughts to be born(sometimes crazier)...

             I am not here to blame the whole education system for made us have attitude like this about exams... Though I don't explicitly do that, many of us could think of the true reason for our overwhelming hatred for exams... Others not only define how good we are at studies, but also try to figure out capacity, talents, interests using this single exam results... If a student doesn't get high marks it doesn't mean he/she doesn't studied well or he/she is not capable of scoring marks...
These exams are also indirect reason for Our Messed up Minds!!!



             Once I got arrears in few papers... It is unexpected though... The time that I took to clear them is when I hated this marking system to the core... Especially the people who judged me through my marks... The funny fact is that even people who know me, have been seeing me for long time used to create a bad attitude on me and people around me started advising me to be careful in upcoming semesters...  At one point I felt like as if I had committed a murder...   I am not blaming them...  I also can't blame the system that transformed people to be so judgemental based on marks... Because system is a system... We got to follow them is what they gonna put forward... I am just blaming myself for being in such a scenario and ironically being sensitive to the ill effects of that scenario...

              "No matter how good you are at something, People will always point your disability..."   

Holidays in a view of Crazy guy
              After the exams comes the holidays... All viewing holidays as rest after a great stress produced by 4 months of semester and 1 month exam... But I couldn't view my holidays as a rest...
Instead I  thinking like 'Oh god... Holidays are nearing, I got to get prepared to do things... I need to get membership from Library, I need to finish reading unread books in my shelves, I got to volunteer for service activities, I have to do this, that bla bla ... I can't rush them at the last minute...' That's what dragging me... That's what pulling me up whenever I am down...

               After all we all have got our own way of viewing things and getting used to them... It doesn't matter in what way we view them... The matter is what does your view brought you?  Think of it...

               'Aftermath of Exams is a great opportunity for me to make bigger leaps and reach heights that I didn't reached so far...'    

No comments:

Post a Comment