Sunday, May 24, 2015

Back to Abnormal...

       Yes, it feels exactly what I have mentioned above. Sometimes it's most hard to express how we feel,  but sometimes it's as easy as eating a piece of cake. I am eating the second category right now. Wait, what? Did I typed 'abnormal'?  Oh my god.  Even when I am writing my post, am sticking to the context of the topic being read by you now. It's not abnormal to write that we are 'abnormal'. But it is for sure, to accept it as a normal thing that happens now and then in life. 
     
         So, yeah I am back to my usual abnormal form. People around me wonders what I am upto?, where I am going?, What I am doing? (I am talking about people who really cares about me atleast once in a day). You may ask "What do I mean by 'abnormality'?" Here is my explaination for those who wants one.

         I suddenly decides to go somewhere without me knowing about it even before the minute of my decision. I do things that makes me feel like am still an organic matter that evolves along with it's surroundings(which most of the people doesn't possess these days). I don't use to inform my where-abouts to anyone not because am lethagic and doesn't consider other's feel. It's because I myself don't know where am being headed and where I will end up at the end of the day. 

         Sometimes it turned out unfortunate and even worse. But I like to be such a person who doesn't have bounds. Ofcourse everyone likes to be such person. The difference is am being one and at the same time am gaining manythings from these experiences. This is who I am. It doesn't makes me an aimless being who wander around without any purpose or goal. I doesn't simply wander around and even if I do, it doesn't necessarily makes me worthless. 
    
          I would like to share one incidence among many that happened yesterday. They say 'In city there are many chances of getting cheated by wicked people'. Unfortunately it happens to be that most of the malpractices do takes place in cities with huge population count, which transforms even good hearted people to become self-centered. This particulate mindset of majority of people is making it hard for few to seek help even at the needed times. An aged women carrying two large bags was standing at the railway station. When I eventually crossed her, she asked me if I can give ten rupees. I stopped and turned to that lady. She doesn't looked like a beggar(I personally don't give money to beggars as I feel that I may become a cause for such thing in the future). When I looked into her eyes, they were almost filled with tears. I asked why she is asking for money. She said it costs 30 rupees to hire an auto to go to her home,  and that she has only twenty rupees. I felt she probably can't walk carrying those luggages in her age. So I gave her twenty rupees. Now I hear some of you murmuring, 'How ammature should you be to believe such an obvious nonsense?' Yes I accept. I don't know whether the lady was honest or not. I don't know whether people use such tricks to cheat strangers. I don't know if I was the only one who got cheated. Let us put apart what happened really there yesterday. Here am not trying to convey my belief of not gotten cheated. One thing that satisfied me the most is that smile on the women's face after recieving the twenty rupees note from me. It made me wonder 'How I had become the center of action when hundreds and hundreds of people were going there?' She might have asked someone else before me and they might have refused to hear her stories. Those who refused obviously would have felt proud that they managed not to become an idiot. But I too felt proud at the moment after I handed over the money, because in future if someone like the old lady who may really be in deserving situation asks me the same thing, I wouldn't be a person who refuses to help them and feel proud that I managed not become Idiot(like those who refused the old-lady's request). My innosense and stupidity yesterday will not me a hypocrite and irrational person in future. I think this is how everyone should change their mindsets while helping others. 

          This may seem crazy to someone. That is why I called myself abnormal and I am happy for that.       

No comments:

Post a Comment